WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
I really don’t know where to start😂😂 but here goes…
- I love pasta
- I’m a good poet and singer (I’ll soon drop a few poems for y’all don’t worry.)
- I’m shorter than Esther (She’s 5’1). I think I’m 4’11 or 5′
So here are Esther’s questions. May the force be with me as I answer them.
What is your blogging style?
Well, I basically just write to impact. Whether I’m talking about fashion or something deep, I hope to inspire. So I guess that’s my blogging style.
How would you describe your favourite colour to a blind person?
It’s impossible lol. I can describe what my favorite color signifies but it’s hard to explain the color itself. Even to describe a color to a person with sight is hard😂😂 (unless a device is created to send images straight to a blind persons brain.
Would you rather have toes as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your toes(weird)
OMG this question is so weird😩😂😂. Honestly I think fingers as long as my toes would be best.
Reason for question 3
Well I have long toes. So if they were fingers they would still look very pretty☺️
What is the source of your inspiration?
God. I write from my everyday experiences and most of them revolve around my personal relationship with God. I’m also inspired by my friends and family. They’re such a blessing and I guess that still goes right back to God.
I really enjoyed answering these questions.
Now, drumrolls please. I would like to announce my nominees!
Here are my questions for you:
- What is the source of your inspiration?
- How tall would you want your partner to be/how tall is your partner?
- If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- What plans do you have for your blog in 2017?
- Which would you prefer: no eyelashes or no eyebrows?
Here are some of my best posts. But that’s my opinion. You can go through my blog and choose your best.
That’s it, guys! Thank you once again, Esther!
Have a lit day❤️