So I’ve been thinking about what 2017 has in store for me and especially for my blog. I have decided that my major new year resolution will be to make myself more orderly. I’ve realized that my work load in 2017 is going to double and the only way I can multi-task effectively is to go about every one of my tasks in an orderly way. No more haphazard working. I’ve decide that, in this new year, I will be focused, direct and orderly.
This is why I’ve decided to make some changes to my blog. Don’t worry, they’re good changes. No need to be alarmed. There will be random posts whenever my fingers get itchy to write something but for 2017 (at least the first half) this will be the order of the diary.
- Monday – Series: The series will change every one or two months and will involve discussions on a general topic. I’ll break them down into episodes and we’ll talk about them.
- Tuesday – OOTD: OOTD for us will now stand for Outfit of TuesDay. Okay maybe I went overboard with that one😂😂 but Tuesdays are now for our outfits.
- Wednesday – Poetry Wednesday: On Wednesdays, I’ll post a poem. It’ll be mostly original but sometimes I’ll post something written by someone else.
- Thursday – Bloggers Day: I’ll put the spotlight on other bloggers every Thursday so you can see other amazing bloggers.
- Friday – Black Friday: Just like many people are feminists, I’m very pro-black. I’ll talk about what it’s like to be black, our heritage, our culture and our struggles.
- Saturday – Story Time: Yes, I am going to tell different chapters of a story that I’m writing every week so stay glued to read every
- Sundays – The Word for Today: Just a bit of scripture to kick start your day and the next week.
So who’s ready for an amazing year? I am! The countdown is on. Enjoy the rest of the year. Cheers!